Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Crimson Sins by Madeline Pryce


Crimson Sins by Madeline Pryce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Occasionally I get struck with one of "those" moods. You know the one I'm talking about; I don't want to just read a book, I want to EXPERIENCE it! I want a story that is intense, that completely captures my mind, carries it off into a dark place, and then lights it on fire.


I LOVED Crimson Sins because it did all that for me and more. The passion between the main characters was so hot it practically scorched my fingers while turning the page. The paranormal elements were dark and bloody; make no mistake, evil has arrived and is on the hunt! 


As the story came alive in my imagination it painted pictures full of contrasting colors; red for blood, blue for loss, orange for passion, yellow for fear, and white for love. There were even a few bits of purple that represented the moments of lightness laughter that perfectly balanced the darkness, and kept it from becoming overwhelming.


Pryce's writing is superb. Fast paced, with a complex storyline that kept my attention from start to finish, I literally read this in a matter of hours because I just couldn't put it down. Crimson Sins will blow your mind!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment